Hi, my name is Kristine Cacho from the Philippines. I've been an avid fan of Korean dramas and Kpop ever since I was 5th grade and now I'm working as a pharmacist.❤ So yes, I'm gonna show you my collections, these are mostly prizes from the contests I've joined from different sites and channels. ( Q&A type of contests, song review, singing cover songs) and also some of it are from my Korean friends who worked in an entertainment company. *ps: some of it are from fanmeets I personally attended. I always joined contests because I can't realky afford to spend a lot when it comes to buying merch coz I'm a poor fangirl hehe It's the first of June so I decided to clean my collections, these are some of it, I haven't include the autographed posters (Exo, 2pm, B1A4, Super Junior, Lee Minho, Park Shinhye) and some of the cds that I just receive last month and this month. The Rose and Trcng Autographed Cds Gavynj and Soya Autographed Cds Kassy and...
🔸 New Lasema Jjimjilbang and Sauna 🔹Location: San Antonio Village, Makati (If commuting, ride LRT until Gil Puyat station, then just ask for a cab or grab for a fixed price, usually 80-100 pesos) 🔹Rates: 9/10 🔹Price: 700pesos ( Weekend rates: Jjimjilbang+ spa+gym good for 12 hours) 1100 pesos if with massage Weekday rates are cheaper (See picture above) 🔹Prices of foods: See picture above 🔹Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NewLasemaSpa/ 🔹Contact number: 09958717389 (Jjimjil means heating and bang means room) "Lasema Jjimjilbang is a 24 hour, gender segregated bathhouses featuring relaxing hot and cold pools, bathing and massage areas, various saunas entertainment lounges and communal sleeping rooms." Definitely would recommend this place. Perfect for relaxation. 🔸Sauna: 🔹There are different rooms: Ochre Hot Kiln, Amethyst, Salt and Oak Charcoal, Oak and Red Clay and Ice room. There a...
Reminders Menu Side dishes Scallion salad Steamed egg Samgyupsalamat Sta.Maria Ratings: 8.5/10 Prices: *included in the pictures 📌It is located in Sta.Clara, Sta.Maria, Bulacan near Walter Mart. Samgyupsalamat Sta.Maria is a newly opened Korean restaurant here in Bulacan so as a fan of Korean foods, we decided to eat here since price was somehow affordable too. We went around quarter to 11 since 11 was the opening. Expect a lot of people specially if it is weekend and who can say NO to unlimited pork, beef bbq, rice and side dishes. In short unli lahat😂 1st Plate : B1 Boolgogi, B2 Beef Samgyup *I would definitely recommend this for people who love beef, meat is soft and juicy and it has this sweet taste. 2nd Plate: P1 Dae Pae, P4 Gochujang Samgyup *Gochujang (Spicy fermented condiment) but it wasn't spicy so for people who don't like spicy foods, you would still like it. 3rd Plate: B3 Yangnyum be...
Mga Komento
Mag-post ng isang Komento