My Autographed Kpop Cd Collection (not complete)

Hi, my name is Kristine Cacho from the Philippines. I've been an avid fan of Korean dramas and Kpop ever since I was 5th grade and now I'm working as a pharmacist.❤
So yes, I'm gonna show you my collections, these are mostly prizes from the contests I've joined from different sites and channels. ( Q&A type of contests, song review, singing cover songs) and also some of it are from my Korean friends who worked in an entertainment company.
*ps: some of it are from fanmeets I personally attended. I always joined contests because I can't realky afford to spend a lot when it comes to buying merch coz I'm a poor fangirl hehe
It's the first of June so I decided to clean my collections, these are some of it, I haven't include the autographed posters (Exo, 2pm, B1A4, Super Junior, Lee Minho, Park Shinhye) and some of the cds that I just receive last month and this month.

The Rose and Trcng Autographed Cds
Gavynj and Soya Autographed Cds

Kassy and Noh Ji HoonRadio Romance Autographed Script and Eric Nam's Autographed cds
Kriesha Chu and Hoya Autographed Cd

Pentagon and 14U Autographed Cds
Koh Nayoung and Imfact Autographed Cds
Kim Hyunwoo and Got7 Autographed Cd and magazine
Wannaone Autographed Cd
Ze:a Autographed Cd
Hwang Chiyeol and Topsecret Autographed Cds
Random Autographed polaroids
Passes which I've won
Yoon Si Yoon and Park Shin Hye
Peter Han and Nada Autographed Cd
Block B and The Eastlight Autographed Cds
Oh My Girl and Target Autographed Cds
Golden Child Autographed Cds
Victon Autographed Cds
The Boyz autograph
The Boyz Autographed Cd
Weki Meki Autographed Cd
Akdong Musician and Azm Autographed Cd
Bts (not signed)
Way back 2009, I used to write every songs played on Music Bank and Arirang
Autographed 1박2일 2 days 1 night when I was one of the lucky fans from the Global Tour episode
Defconn's autographed Cds (gift from him) and Cha Tae Hyun's message
Jiminxjamie and Heyne Autographed Cds
F.t. Island, Ali, B2st, Maboos Autographed Cds
December, Trot Lovers Ost, Lee Pilmo, Alexander and Brian Joo Autographed Cds
Ukiss Autographed Cds
Chichi and Andamiro Autographed Cds
Led Apple and Btob Autographed Cds
Kim Greem, One Way, Hari, Sungha Jung Autographed Cds
Dynamic Duo and 4minute Autographed Cds

Boys Republic and 2am Autographed Cds
Super Junior, July Morning, JJCC Autographed Cds
Fameus Autographed Calendar
History and 5tion Autographed Cds
Cross Gene and 24k Autographed Cds
Bigstar Autographed Cds
High4 and Lunafly Autographed Cds
Tahiti and Orange Caramel Autographed Cds
Ukiss, Fix, Sunnysidr Autigraphed Cd
Sistar Autographed Cd
B1A4 Autographed Cds
2NE1 and B1A4 Autographed Cds
Apink Autographed Cds
Apink Autographed Cds
Apink Autographed Cds
Infinite
Jbj95 and Roh Taehyun Autographed Cds

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

🔸New Lasema Jjimjilbang and Sauna

Samgyupsalamat Sta.Maria, Bulacan