My 2 Days and 1 Night Experience ! 1박일









1박2일 ♡♡♡
Dreams do come true.
My 2 days and 1 night experience.
There were many prizes including autographed cds and even gadget and gift checks which I have won from South Korea but this is probably the best one. I never expect to be picked to be honest because my video is awful and embarassing. Thank you Lord 💞So when I received an email from KBS, I cried and shouted and called my mom immediately. I told her, "Mommy, makakapagKorea na ako." That's when I started preparing the requirements that I needed to get my visa but as day passed I kept on getting nervous because it kept on getting delayed because of another documents needed so the day before my flight, KBS called me to say that they called the embassy and told me I can get it. I cried a lot because I already told myself that maybe this opportunity was not meant for me.
This was my first trip abroad, my first trip alone. Never did I expect that it would be something like this, that I would also be a part from the variety show which I've always loved and watched ever since season 1. I was just 멘봉 the whole time. During the shoot, I felt like I was watching the program on 3d version. I wasn't confident with my Korean so I asked help from the other winners who were fluent. I was shy and at the same time I felt the pressure of being the representative from the Philippines, I'm afraid that I'll disappoint a lot of ph fans ㅠㅠ  but I did told Il-yong pd and other members how much Philippines fans love the program and how much it would be nice if they visit the Philippines.
I was teamed up with Defconn 오빠 and all I can say is that he's one of the most gentleman person I've met and he has the purest heart. I felt sorry though because during the interview, I told them, I want to be paired with 동구 오빠 ㅋㅋ but on my entry, I wrote Defconn as well. I was really thankful to him and Junho 오빠 because they made our trip more memorable and at the same time, I felt that there were no language barrier at all.
Every members were nice and friendly. I was touched when Donggu 오빠 talked to me after the closing. He was so nice and he tried communicating with everyone. Jongmin 오빠 was funny but at the same time quiet. Taehyun 오빠 has this really fatherly side aura and is very friendly as well and I'm so touched when he remembered my name even if he's not on my team. Joonyoung 오빠 told me that last week (during the shooting), he visited Manila and I told him I knew because of his friend's IG story ㅋㅋ and he told me that he will be back in Manila again on September and he expect me to attend his fanmeet.
I'm just thankful to everyone to pdnim, to the staffs and the rest of the winners. I told myself I will not cry since it is a variety show but I did cry and I was so emotional because to be honest I never expect to be picked, there was nothing special at all in my video. I did regret a lot of things during the shoot because I felt shy and I still felt I was dreaming the whole time. And really I never expect that I would finally receive my visa last minute, just a day before my flight. I'm so thankful and this is probably the best thing that happened to me. I gained another family. I love you all so much and hoping one day, we can see each other again soon😊❤

이멤버 리멤버 forever~♡♡♡

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

🔸New Lasema Jjimjilbang and Sauna

My Autographed Kpop Cd Collection (not complete)