Simple Make Up Tutorial




Products I used for this Makeup tutorial
*ps: I'm still far from being professional when it comes to make up so I would like to apologize if ever it makes you disappointed.
Prices also depend on which country are you from. I based mine in Philippines peso:)

1. Precious Mineral BB Cream from Etude House
2. Fit Me Concealer from Maybelline
3. Brow Definition Kit from BYS
'
4. Play Color Eyes ( Wine Party) from Etude House
-I love all of the shades to be honest. The only cons I can here is it is quite expensive 
5. Mascara Fantasy Lash from BYS
- I love this mascara so much, it makes you look like you're wearing a fake eyelash. But the only con here is that you have to wait for it to dry when applying since it has a quite wet consistency.
6. Ink's the Velvet for my lips from Peripera
- There are many shades depending on your skin tone but here is my most favorite



Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

🔸New Lasema Jjimjilbang and Sauna

My Autographed Kpop Cd Collection (not complete)