Mount Balagbag 10/27/17





















Mount Balagbag⛰



It was not as easy as we expected it to be, maybe because it was our first time hiking but really it was hard. But I'm so proud because we were able to reach the summit on both sides and we were able to finish the hiking trail back and forth because some of the people hitched and rode the tricycle after they have reached the summit.

I can rate the trail 5.5/10 because as first timers, it was hard specially on the way, where you can expect the road to be rocky and rough, though I can't compare it since it was my/our first time hiking but still it is HARD. We've started the trail 8:30am and reach the summit at 12pm. Cameras weren't actually allowed and even phones were confiscated because the movie about Gregorio del Pilar will have their shooting  until 9th of November I guess ( so those who are planning to hike, hikers will not be able to really hike at the summit up until the said date) Had our lunch and went back and hike the other summit and went back and finished at past 3 in the afternoon.

It was hard, my whole body hurts specially my lower extremities lol but it was worth it. The nature itself on the way and up to the summit was really memorable and one of a kind, you'll be amaze of God's creation. And what's fun is that every people/hikers you will meet on the way will greet and say "ingat po kayo," with a smile on their faces.

And one thing that I have realized once I have reached the summit, is that in life, in reaching for your dreams and what you have wanted to achieve is something that you have to work hard for. It will not be easy, you'll fall ( I tripped so many times on the way) but as long as you give your best and never give up, it will be worth it.

Transportations
-19 pesos (Jeepney-Tulay ng Marilao to Muzon)
-8 pesos (Jeepney-Muzon to Tungko)
-27 pesos (Jeepney-otw to Licao Licao)

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

🔸New Lasema Jjimjilbang and Sauna

My Autographed Kpop Cd Collection (not complete)